Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 31 Announcements
Restart Update

8 of 42 "player controlled entities" have had their starting military finalized and 1 of 35 NPC Sectors have been finished. Pending the completion of the player and NPC PDFs we'll be able to do a final double check of the econ spreadsheet and verify that the game economy is balanced. After that double check we'll be able to start posting planet and sector stat cards to the game forums at which point we'll be 99% ready for game launch.

In the olden days we could turn around a restart in a week or two. Sadly that isn't the case anymore, with fewer people contributing and with more manual work to do, particularly with the quantity of stats we're having to re-generate for the first time. But I'm hopeful that the quantity and quality of work being done now will help reduce the amount of work needed for future restarts.

It's hard to predict how long this final stretch will require to finish. It's taken us a month to get this far. I'd like to say we'll be at the finish line within two weeks. But it could take longer if we hit any snags.

As always, if you're willing to help with the restart, or as an Avatar once the round starts, please let me know.

Messages In This Thread
Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 08-13-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 08-13-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 08-14-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 08-30-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 09-08-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 09-14-2020, 06:00 PM