Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 31 Announcements
Restart Update:

As you've likely seen, I've been posting a lot of the material that's already been developed for this round. However there are still several major projects we need top undertake. One of the projects I've asked the restart team to focus on presently is development of our ground and atmospheric unit list. So if you would like to help with developing the unit list please let me know.

The starship list is already well underway... Please review it and let me know if you think there is an important starship missing. But keep in mind that we need unit stats if we're going to include something. So provide a wookiepedia link and if the unit doesn't have cannon stats provide some that you think are suitable.

The next big project is recruitment. This round has been designed to accommodate a smaller player base, but that doesn't mean we don't want to grow, so now is the time to start reaching out to old friends who have left the game recently... New friends who have never played before... And Star Wars fans who have never heard of us.

But with recruitment comes a need for clear guides to help our new players learn the ropes. You don't need to be an expert to write up explanations about how things work! So please get in touch if you're willing to jot down your thoughts and help explain what exactly this game is all about.

Messages In This Thread
Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 08-13-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 08-13-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 08-14-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 08-30-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 09-08-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 09-14-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Round 31 Announcements - by Sheriden - 09-27-2020, 09:26 PM