Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to get Imperial
I think I liked that bit where the did the Imperial March Remix XD
So what entities are all you folks looking to play? I'm having trouble deciding.
"Somebody's got to have it, why not us?"
Obtrexta Sector
Borosk for me lads
So many good options. Yaga Minor or Bastion is what I'm currently researching.
If it's just gonna be the four of us, we might as well divide the Empire into quarters. Lol
"Somebody's got to have it, why not us?"
I'm looking at Braxtant, Obtrexta, and Dynali Sectors.
Dooku:  Oh my naive young Jedi, you must be overly optimistic if you think these Weequayans plan to let you leave this planet.
Anakin: They're planet hopping thieves looking for a quick score, they have no interest in picking a fight with Jedi.
Dooku: They are devious and deceitful, and most importantly, stupid. 
Obi-Wan: It's no wonder you get along with them so well Dooku, you have so much in common.
Dooku: You under-estimate them at your own peril...Kenobi...
Yaga or Prefsbelt (whichever one controls Ubiqtorate), Dynali, Bastion (planetary not the sector moff)
(09-24-2020, 06:08 PM)Redbirdfan Wrote: Yaga or Prefsbelt (whichever one controls Ubiqtorate), Dynali, Bastion (planetary not the sector moff)

Control of the Ubiqtorate would have to be determined IG, no one sector canonically controlled them nor any character that I know of.  I would expect it to be Av/NPC controlled for the time being (much like the Supreme Commander).
Dooku:  Oh my naive young Jedi, you must be overly optimistic if you think these Weequayans plan to let you leave this planet.
Anakin: They're planet hopping thieves looking for a quick score, they have no interest in picking a fight with Jedi.
Dooku: They are devious and deceitful, and most importantly, stupid. 
Obi-Wan: It's no wonder you get along with them so well Dooku, you have so much in common.
Dooku: You under-estimate them at your own peril...Kenobi...
There's really not much reason to control the ubiqtorate though, you'd have to wrest control of it from the moffs

Quote:By at least 19 ABY, Imperial Intelligence seemed to have become an entity separate from the Ubiqtorate command structure. Imperial Intelligence agents were known to carry out orders of the sector Moffs without regard for commands from Ubiqtorate or High Command, as was the case in the creation of the organization Vengeance and the subsequent destruction of the Bothawui shield generator during the Caamas Document Crisis.[24]