Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures, Videos and other Media
Video 
Post stuff here.
Favorite Rage Against the Machine cover band....

"One cannot defeat a heat storm, one must ride it" ~ Twi'lek proverb

"I want you to listen to me very carefully. Otherwise you'll die. In an interesting fashion. Over a period."
~The Patrician

"Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?" ~ Terry Pratchett

"I want you to listen to me very carefully. Otherwise you'll die. In an interesting fashion. Over a period."
~The Patrician

"Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?" ~ Terry Pratchett

~The Patrician

~The Patrician

Music 
[Image: uc?id=12l1f07TZzbVPOCjVw_KVbi0feLCBXXw9]

"The Vicksburg campaign has been studied by military professionals ever since July of 1863. In fact in the Army's warfighting manual, it highlights the Vicksburg campaign as the most brilliant campaign ever waged on American soil. And so whereas the Civil War is often referred to as the last of the Old Wars - first of the Modern Wars - Grant can be termed the first modern American warrior."

- "Grant," History Channel
We were what you made us

Excellent video from the sith perspective.